not removing /tmp/.X11-unix/X

Bill Crawford billcrawford1970 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:32:31 PDT 2006

Le Jeudi 25 Mai 2006 03:22, Alan Coopersmith a écrit :

> I'd look at the TRANS(SocketUNIXCreateListener) code in
> lib/xtrans/Xtranssock.c - is the BSD44SOCKETS code not setting sun_len
> correctly?   It sets it to strlen - does it need to add 1 for the trailing
> NUL?  Or should it even be trying to set it at all since it looks like it's
> not intended for user programs to set it?

 Well, the examples in Stevens[1] make no mention of setting it[2]. So I'd
go with "don't do that then."

> 	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com
> 	 Sun Microsystems, Inc. - X Window System Engineering

[1] Unix Network Programming, Volume 1, Second Edition.
[2] Not proof as such, ...

--
Bill, lost for words when faced with the idea of filling four lines of
signature, gives up and settles for two. Well, almost filling.