Xorg 6.9.0 Odd Mouse Wheel Behavior

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Tue May 23 04:17:56 PDT 2006

On May 22, 06 10:55:25 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Matthias Hopf wrote:
> > Xorg 7.1 has (will have) an updated driver that works out-of-the-box for
> > single wheel mice, and may be configured for dual wheel mice.
>
> No it won't. You never made a release of the driver containing your fixes.

You're right.
Seems that I didn't completely understood the release process. OTOH, my
time constraints during feature freeze were pretty tight due to SUSE
Linux 10.1.

Will do that ASAP. Won't have time for that until Friday, though.

Thanks

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __