Clean up of Some rootless code

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sat May 20 23:54:22 PDT 2006

This is some clean up of the rootless code to allow it to compile with gcc 4.2

Note I had to change the macro in rlAccel since a cast is made on the
left hand side in the macro I had to do this in several other files
this is and example and mainly to let me know which way you wan't to
make the change.

More extensive changes are in rootlessWindow and screen these are
related to never calling create frame on the root window therfore
never getting a window rec with some code crashing.
Its okay to call the the root like any other as long as the IsRoot
macro is available.

Finally I needed to use IsRoot from rootless common it should be in
the top level header IMHO  it a useful macro for the backends