Issues while reconfiguring

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed May 17 15:16:36 PDT 2006

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Display Guy wrote:

>     b) autoreconf - success

It probably was not successful.

You may want to do something like the following when running autoreconf

env ACLOCAL="aclocal -I ~/x/xorg700/modular/share/aclocal" autoreconf ...

(Probably need to replace ~ tilde with your home path there.)

>     c) ./configure --prefix ~/x/xorg700/modular - failed
>         This is failing with a syntax error "unexpected token RANDR".

>     Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
>     installed software in a non-standard prefix.

You may want to consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if you installed software in a non-standard prefix.

For example:

env PKG_CONFIG_PATH=~/x/xorg700/modular/lib/pkgconfig ./configure ....

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'