2 dual-head PCIe NVIDIA cards to be one screen

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Wed May 3 15:28:23 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 03 May 2006 14:06, Maarten Lameris wrote:
> Yes I can play Quake4 over 3 screens only the players are a bit fat when
> stretched over 3 screens.

We're playing WoW (World of Warcraft) using cedega over currently either the
right monitor or both However, when playing on two monitors you don't have a
good centerview, that's why he got a 3rd flat panel and a second (same spec)
nvidia card.

WoW scales just fine over a width of N pixels because all you get is a wider
viewport. You may wanna call it cheating, but I'd call it luxus.

at last, thanks for your x config, maarten ;)

Regards,
Christian Parpart.