miFillRectPolyHelper blows up

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Fri Mar 31 10:16:01 PST 2006

Daniel Stone writes:
 > On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 07:21:10PM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
 > > Should be fixed now. Stupid last minute change.
 >
 > AFAICT, the whole tmpPixel thing is a no-op as well, meaning there's
 > effectively been no change to miwideline.c?

This probably depends on the compiler. Some compilers seem to
treat this differently. The problem happens on PPC64 and S390x.
Both are BE 64bit.
I've trusted the patch (and simpified it slightly :-{)
I have neither system here ;-) - and didn't want to set it up
remotely.

 > > However my tree currently doesn't build due
 > > to an Xprint hickup - ft.h is not found.
 > > Maybe I should disable pieces of the tree that I
 > > don't need.
 >
 > I think it needs really new FreeType (2.2.x).  You'd have to talk to

Hm. Mine is 2.1.10.

 > Drew Parsons about that: it's his patch.

This is interesting: the header is "ft.h" not <ft.h> and it
has been included for quite a while - just that the file
wasn't built before as it looks like.
No, this looks more like a file that wasn't cvs added accidently.

Cheers,
	Egbert.