segfault on Xglx's softcursor

Tiago Vignatti tv02 at c3sl.ufpr.br
Fri Mar 24 11:46:40 PST 2006

Is Xglx's softcursor works fine? Here it gives segfault.

I have used GDB to understand where did the segfault occurs. The functions
FakeAllocColor and FakeFreeColor, in misprite.c (inside mi), did it. Well, just
to debugging info, I comment out the four lines that misprite.c call these
two functions and... surprise! Softcursor works properly, but with a strange
cursor.

I known that this is a ugly workaround, but.. :)

Any suggestion?

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre