radeon driver: checkpoint

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Fri Mar 17 04:00:45 PST 2006

David Gómez wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> On 3/17/06, Mike A. Harris <mharris at mharris.ca> wrote:> > Sorry about that. I'm using gmail to post and i don't know how it> > manages line breaks, for some reason my other address is not allowed> > to post (david at pleyades.net) *hint* to mailing list administrators)> > and my mails to the list maintainers seems to have fallen in an kind> > of black hole :).>> Subscribe to the list from each account you wish to post from.  Then> after confirming your subscription,
> Yes, of course. But i meant i cannot post from an *already* subscribedaddress. The message is something like "this address is not allowed topost, contact the list administrators", which i did a couple of timeswithout results. The address is david at pleyades.net and it's stillsubscribed...
>
> --
> David Gómez

Sorry, but your email was totally unreadable, all on one big huge long
line, with reply mixed with previous quotes.  Please reconfigure your
email client, or try a different client that presents readable emails.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.