radeon driver: checkpoint

David Gómez dabisu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 03:04:26 PST 2006

Hi Benjamin,

On 3/17/06, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> You don't need the Mesa side drivers to do that test, just the kernel
> DRM should do.

Ok. I just loaded the kernel "radeon" module, but it seems DRI is not
being enabled. I added the 'Loadmodule "dri"' line, but in the log it
says DRI is disabled. Am i forgetting to add something to my
xorg.conf?

Also, disabling or enabling the RenderAccel option doesn't makes any difference.

Looking at the actions that cause the errors, i think any XCopyArea
operation cause the error messages to appear in the log.

Both conf and log are attached

Thanks,

--

David Gómez