xorg 7.0 on i815

Denis Vlasenko vda at ilport.com.ua
Fri Mar 17 02:18:36 PST 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 11:29, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 09:31 +0200, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> >
> > On my work box it's working also, but with minor glitch:
> > non-rectangular windows of my KDE have no transparent
> > edges anymore.
>
> That usually happens when the SHAPE extension isn't active for some
> reason. Is the "extmod" module loading?

Thanks, that was it. I wonder how come I didn't see that at home -
I used exactly the same xorg.conf, it seems...

In old server's cfg I had these modules:

Section "Module"
    Load  "extmod"
####    Load  "glx"
####    Load  "dri"
####    Load  "GLcore"
####    Load  "dbe"
####    Load  "record"
EndSection

Should I uncomment something else in addition to extmod?
--
vda