radeon driver: checkpoint

Alexander Rauth Alexander.Rauth at promotion-ie.de
Fri Mar 17 02:13:31 PST 2006

Am Freitag, den 17.03.2006, 08:42 +1100 schrieb Benjamin Herrenschmidt:
> > I just checked out ati-1-0-branch and gave it a try and it won't
> find
> > out the modelines on my IBM Thinkpad R50p (ATI FireGL Mobility T2
> (M10)
> > NT (AGP)).....
> >
> > I'll append a old and a new Xorg.log
> > If you need further information feel free to ask for it.
>
> Function RADEONPreInitVRAM is missing a
>
> return TRUE;
>
> statement at the end (strange that I got no warning from gcc)
>
> I'll commit a fix.
Hi Ben,

I've just check out ati-1-0-branch again. And it's back to usable.
While playing a bit with the config options I noticed that every setting
of Option "AGPMode" non equal "1" results in a system hang. Is that a
known problem?

I don't need this feature ... but if you want me to compile it with
DEBUG enabled and an serial console attached to collect more
information, I could do that.

Alexander

--
Alexander Rauth <Alexander.Rauth at promotion-ie.de>