radeon driver: checkpoint

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Fri Mar 17 01:07:46 PST 2006

David Gómez wrote:

>>(Also, something is wrong with your mails, they don't seem to get any
>>carriage returns, pretty annoying :)
>

> Sorry about that. I'm using gmail to post and i don't know how it
> manages line breaks, for some reason my other address is not allowed
> to post (david at pleyades.net) *hint* to mailing list administrators)
> and my mails to the list maintainers seems to have fallen in an kind
> of black hole :).

Subscribe to the list from each account you wish to post from.  Then
after confirming your subscription, go into the web based mailman
options page for the list, and set the "nomail" option on any accounts
you do not wish to receive list posts on.

This mailing list is subscription-only, so you can not post from
addresses which are not subscribed.  That is intentional.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.