Performance Issues

Carsten Otto c-otto at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 15:49:47 PST 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 01:31:06PM -0800, James Jones wrote:
> I can reproduce the problems you are running into here using the
> 8178 nvidia driver as well.  Our next driver should address this
> issue.  Stay tuned.

Okay, I will do that. Unfortunately downgrading the NVIDIA driver does
not help (either the system crashes or the situation is the same).

Pleae contact me when the problem is solved.

PS: I need a card with Dual DVI, PCIe and passive cooling. Am I the only
one requesting these features? Strange...

Thanks a lot,
--
Carsten Otto
c-otto at gmx.de