Xgl - compile problems

Tiago Vignatti tv02 at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Mar 16 08:51:07 PST 2006

Trying to compile the Xgl I did the following:
$ ./autogen.sh --enable-glx --enable-dri --enable-xkb --enable-xgl
--enable-xglx --disable-xorg --disable-xprint --disable-dmx --disable-xvfb
--disable-xnest

then "make"

Fine. The Xgl binary was created. The problem is when I do some modifications
on glx/xglx.c and type "make clean", "make". The binary is created but it
doesn't do the changes that I made in xglx.c. What am I doing wrong?

By the way, I am doing wrong hacking the ubuntu xgl source package rather
then
xgl from CVS?

thanks all

Tiago Vignatti

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre