Logo copyright terms?

Leon Shiman leon at magic.shiman.com
Tue Mar 14 07:28:35 PST 2006

Hi Peter -

The Board of Directors has responsibility to the Members for protecting the
intellectual property associated with the X Window System. The X Logo is
part of that. It is also our responsibility to encourage innovative
development, increase active participation, and support contributors.

If you send me details of your proposal for review, I'll be glad to refer it
the Board, and then send you an answer.

Leon

Secretary, X.Org Foundation