GLX_EXT_include_inferiors (was Re: compiz on aiglx)

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Mar 13 13:12:17 PST 2006

Doesn't this have to be a drawable attribute? glXSwapBuffers (and
glXCopySubBufferMESA) must be affected by the include inferior attribute
but they are not connected to a context in any other way than that they
flush pending drawing commands if the drawable passed to them is bound
to the current context.

-David