undefined reference error while build X-Server

crayfish pwd5t4z25t at mf.point.ne.jp
Mon Mar 13 00:48:22 PST 2006

Hi, Daniel

I resolved this problem by chaning the
/xc/programs/Xserver/Xi/Imakefile
------<Start>------
OBJS = allowev.o \
             setmmap.o \
             stubs.o \        <- add this line
------<End>------
and then succeeded in compiling.But when I run Xfbdev,
mouse still doesnt work.

You are right, XFree86 3.9.17 is too old.
I tried to compile XFree86 4.3.0, it completed successfully.
But when I run Xfbdev, X-Window is shown on dispaly
but OS hang up(any key no response). USB mouse does
not work too.
I also tried XFree86 4.5.0, but Xfbdev doesnt show
X-Window but only a black screen.

Is it so difficult to use usb mouse on kdrive server?
And could you give me some hint to resolve the hang up problem or the black
screen problem?
Thanks.

Best Regards

Yang