Merging aiglx

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Mar 6 11:32:03 PST 2006

Hello,

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted my aiglx patch and there
hasn't been a lot of feedback, so I'm going to go ahead and assume
everybody is happy with the approach.  In the meantime, we've fixed a
number of crashers, added better logging and added hooks to allow the
GLXprovider to implement the GLX_EXT_tfp extension.

Unless there are any objections to this, I'll merge the aiglx branch to
head this friday (yay, one less branch to keep in sync with mesa).

Kristian