Moving xlibs modules to xorg

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Mar 6 10:00:23 PST 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Keith Packard wrote:

> At this point, I have them only in git form and have exported them as
> such. There is a new git-cvsserver utility which is currently under
> review (by lots of people) which would make these available via pserver
> for anonymous CVS access.

Can you please update the wiki/ModularDevelopersGuide to document how to
check out the source?

Currently it shows using cvs to checkout and specifically lists the
modules.

Please add the directions for checking out libX11 and these other
components. (As it is now, it is broken for some; for example I need the
fixes in git for DragonFly.)

I haven't used git myself yet so I am getting ready to install it. I see I
have three "git" suites to choose from: Glulx virtual machine interpreter,
GNU Interactive Tools file system browser, and the Tree History Storage
Tool (or directory content manager). I will choose the third choice since
it is hosted at kernel.org :)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Media Relations and Publishing Services
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/