Moving xlibs modules to xorg

Mon Mar 6 08:46:33 PST 2006

Jamey Sharp wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the entire community of people actively developing
> Xlib was, in fact, consulted before it was migrated to GIT -- and I said
> "yes". :-)

Changelog in the Xlib modular CVS shows you only made two changes in
February.   Claiming you are the only one ignores the entire rest of
the ChangeLog, which only goes back as far as last May, yet has
plenty of commits from the non-you community:

   10 Kevin E. Martin  <kem-at-freedesktop-dot-org>
    9 Alan Coopersmith  <alan.coopersmith at sun.com>
    6 Keith Packard  <keithp at keithp.com>
    3 Donnie Berkholz  <spyderous at gentoo.org>
    2 Jamey Sharp  <jamey at minilop.net>