Moving xlibs modules to xorg

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sun Mar 5 12:08:35 PST 2006

I'm starting to migrate modules which were 'canonical' in xlibs over to
xorg. The first three of these are the newest extensions, fixes, damage
and composite.

At this point, I have them only in git form and have exported them as
such. There is a new git-cvsserver utility which is currently under
review (by lots of people) which would make these available via pserver
for anonymous CVS access.

I'd prefer to avoid pushing these patches back into CVS; I've spent too
much time in the last week trying to figure out how to get the X server
migrated to git after that tree was mangled as it moved from XFree86 to
X.org. CVS is far worse than you can possibly imagine...

git://git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/proto/{fixesproto,damageproto,compositeproto}

keith.packard at intel.com