A new definition of "to think" and "how to openly discuss"

martinbo at fahr-zur-hoelle.org martinbo at fahr-zur-hoelle.org
Thu Jun 29 14:52:22 PDT 2006

This is what I use to get back from the brilliant person, who moderates this list:

Your request to the xorg mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "[I sincerely apologize and
_hereby_ stop posting to Xorg.]"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"you already posted this with another address, but with a really
freaky stalker rant too. you bitching about everyone else in the world has nothing to do with
development."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

--->>

Kindergarden level.