AW: Improving Xorg

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Thu Jun 29 08:51:21 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 05:19:42PM +0200, Martin Bochnig wrote:
> And you (Alan Cox) go ahead and not only refuse to (actually read and) respond, but also lock my account / put me on the blacklist?

You do realise that you're talking to Alan _Coopersmith_, not Alan Cox,
right?

If you want to keep flaming Alan about random irrelevant crap, do it
off-list.  It's irrelevant, irritating, and makes the list exponentially
less useful for development if half the mails just get ignored (hello
debian-devel).

> No comment anymore.

Bliss.