Deleted "Non-Thread"

Martin Bochnig mb1x at gmx.com
Wed Jun 28 10:55:02 PDT 2006

(5th try to send out msg. after "filter rule match" issue. I hope nobody got it twice.)

> You need to notice one thing. None of the people actually seriously
> invovled in X.org have even bothered to reply to this "thread"

Alan (Cox),

you obviously mean me with that formulation.
I agree, it was a mistake to respond at all - especially in such a long and OT manner.
I apologize.

Only one question: Don't you consider http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-June/016304.html
a serious thing?
I also didn't get a response so far.
I mean, sure: It was just a minor patch. But users (opensol-distro-users) have been demanding - and waiting for - it since June 2005.

Martin