MSCoder magazine proposal

Pablo Yaggi pyaggi at alsurdelsur.com
Wed Jun 28 07:20:31 PDT 2006

Kate, you said the magazine is targeted to Microsoft Platform developers,
so is nothing more to say you're supporting M$, if you want a good story
try something entitled like this "Please all our readers migrate to GNU
world and became real programmers and contributors to the evolving society"

Pablo