[ANNOUNCE] libX11 1.0.2

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Wed Jun 28 02:40:52 PDT 2006

On Jun 27, 06 12:38:01 +0200, Simon Strandman wrote:
> Donnie Berkholz skrev:
> >A few highlights:
> >
> >i18n: Separate data and lib directories
> >Break out locale data into separate data and library directories, under
> >$(datadir) and $(libdir), respectively, by default.
> >im: add Braille input method (#6296)
> >Bug #3104: Compose table cache for faster X11 application starts.
> >
> Will the compose cache "just work"? Or do you still need to create
> .compose-cache dirs in $HOME and run the mkcomposecache app? That was
> the case with the older patch for 6.x.

You either have to create a .compose-cache in your HOME, or you have to
create global cache files with mkcomposecache. That app didn't make it
into CVS upto now, I wanted to do that today. However, it hasn't changed
from the bugzilla version, only the cache format changed.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         mat at mshopf.de