libX11 1.0.1 broken (Floating point exception w/ makekeys)

Donnie Berkholz spyderous at gentoo.org
Thu Jun 22 07:02:28 PDT 2006

Matthias Hopf wrote:
> In libX11 1.0.1 makekeys has still defined MIN_REHASH to 10, which will
> result in a floating point exception during build. Shall I commit a fix
> to the stable branch, or how is this handled?

The theory (according to Jamey) is that all the stuff in the master HEAD
that doesn't relate to XCB should get merged into the stable branch as
well, rather than new commits to it. Then we should release from stable
branch. He's already done this merge as of June 6.

FYI, this is only broken if you try to update to >=xproto-7.0.6.

Thanks,
Donnie