git and cvs

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Mon Jun 12 18:21:59 PDT 2006

Kean Johnston wrote:
> I'm getting back to hacking on X after a fairly long hiatus. The
> developer wiki seems considerably out of date with respect to the
> last 4-5 screenfulls of mail I've read here. Is all of Xorg in
> git now or are parts still in cvs?

The Xorg server itself is in git, but most of the other modules are
still in CVS.    The current definitive list of modules moved to git
is at:
	http://wiki.x.org/wiki/GitPage

Now that 7.1 has shipped, I would expect the conversion rate to pick
up for a couple of months, before settling back down when it's time to
start the 7.2 release candidates.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com