Intel 945GM / 950GMA / Xorg 7.0 Slowness

Chris Monahan fordracerguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:36:36 PDT 2006

Well, in Debian I had to use a snapshot driver from
http://dri.freedesktop.org/snapshots. In Ubuntu, I haven't tried that yet,
but I do know based on /var/log/Xorg.0.log, everything seems fine. Ubuntu
takes pride in supporting the newest of hardware. I suppose I should try the
snapshots again.

Chris