[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.1.99.2

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Sat Jun 3 10:06:33 PDT 2006

On Saturday 03 June 2006 13:25, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Well, it's been a while since we've done a snapshot, so why not?
> The highlights are fixing 44 Coverity bugs and 30 Bugzilla bugs, a few
> crash fixes (Render and appgroup), and pruning of a whole bunch of dead
> code, including all the old loaders.  EXA has seen significant
> performance action, and GNU/kFreeBSD and DragonFly systems should both
> be a lot happier.  ACPI and APM support has also been fixed.

It requires cvs version of Mesa right?

Checking that the source files exist for mesa module ...

error:   /home/users/builder/rpm/BUILD/xorg-server-1.1.99.2/Mesa-6.5/src/mesa/main/bitset.h
not found
configure: error: Failed to link Mesa source tree.  Please specify a proper
path to Mesa sources, or disable GLX.

Unfortunately it seems that mesa cvs head is in bad shape now:
[arekm at arm ~/rpm/SPECS]$ grep -r Mesa
Mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/r200/r200_sanity.c:      case RADEON_CMD_VECLINEAR:
Mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/r200/r200_state_init.c:   h.veclinear.cmd_type =
RADEON_CMD_VECLINEAR;

nowhere defined. Same for R200_EMIT_VAP_PVS_CNTL.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team