problem of configuring stereo in xorg.conf

Donglu Xie donglu at calmail.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 17 09:05:28 PDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much. Under the help of one of PyMol users, at last figure
out the right configuration. It needs "AllowDFPStereo" on in LCD and
""XineramaStereoFlipping" on in CRT. Following is the part I changed:

====== begin the partial xorg.conf ========

# for CRT
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "nvidia"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "NVIDIA Quadro FX3400"
        BusID       "PCI:5:0:0"
        Option      "Stereo" "3"
        Screen     0
        Option     "UBB"   "1"
        Option     "NoPowerConnectorCheck"
        Option       "XineramaStereoFlipping" "1"
EndSection

# for LCD
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard1"