Override SHIFT + Backspace

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jul 16 05:16:34 PDT 2006

Matthias Hopf wrote:
>> If you are using Xgl, the Shift+Backspace death is a common problem.
>
> ... and fixed for a long time now.
> I assume you are using standard packages (Ubuntu or Gentoo) - maybe they
> updated their packages in the meantime. Otherwise use the git version.

Ahh cool. I use CVS/Git versions rather than official packages (on my
distro - Mandriva - there is no official support yet, even in Cooker,
but lots of people are using it none-the-less as I have now created RPMs
for them.

To be honest tho', seeing as I fixed the SHIFT+Backspace problem with a
keycode, I guess I didn't notice when it was fixed :)

Thanks for clearing that up tho'. :)

Col