Xorg 7.1, Mesa, threads

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jul 12 13:26:11 PDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Brian Paul wrote:
> I happened to be looking at that just now.  Now, in
> Mesa/configs/default you can set DRI_DRIVER_SEARCH_DIR to be whatever
> you want (defaults to /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri).

This is not DRI_DRIVER_SEARCH_DIR, but DEFAULT_DRIVER_DIR, which is
`normally set in the Imakefile', but is not set anywhere in config/.

... ah, I see a new comment in HEAD relating to DRI_DRIVER_SEARCH_PATH,
but nothing anywhere actually sets it, or arranges for
DEFAULT_DRIVER_DIR to be initialized from it that I can see.

(Or is that just not committed yet? :) )

--
`She *is*, however, one of the few sf authors with a last name ending in O,
 which adds some extra appeal to those of us who obsess about things like