prepare-Changelog.pl for git

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at aehallh.com
Tue Jul 11 10:06:27 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:34:20PM +0200, Thomas Hellström wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Has anybody modified the script for the git diff format and would like
> to share?

Consensus on IRC is to just drop the ChangeLog files and, on release, do
something along the lines of 'git log > ChangeLog'.

It just doesn't make sense to enter the same information twice,
especially when git can generate the second file for us pretty much
instantly.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	  1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp at aehallh.com>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801