A simple accelerated GL compositor

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Thu Jul 6 10:06:04 PDT 2006

If you have helped to increase the stability of the Composite extension
in nvidia's proprietary drivers, I salute you, sir!  Random crashes (a
MTBF of 2-3 days) have led me to abandon its use, but if you've finally
found the bugs and they get fixed in the next version, I'll be eternally
grateful. :)

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
It's there as a sop to former Ada programmers.  :-)
     -- Larry Wall regarding 10_000_000 in <11556 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>