X dev conf - TG informal session

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 27 07:08:54 PST 2006

Sounds important and good, but my main concern today is to plow the
schedule and see how the timing works.
As of this week, I have too many talks and am in slight agony, but give
me a bit of time to hash on it.

Have you checked the attendee list on the wiki? Are all your people in
attendance on the list?

skk