newbie developer luis de bethencourt

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:13:53 PST 2006

Alex,
   thanks for the reply. I forgot to say the third objective of the
mail, to ask what work is needed in the xorg and if some of it is easy
going for newbies in the code, for example, little or tedious hacks
experienced xorg programmers don't like to do but are good to start
getting comfortable with the code.
   cheers,
      luis de bethencourt

pd: i'm from spain if that's of interest of anybody