Open GL Bugs in Xorg 7

Evan Langlois Evan at CoolRunningConcepts.com
Mon Jan 23 20:53:09 PST 2006

> Set the LIBGL_DRIVERS_DIR environment variable for this. Sounds like
> you
> might be building mesa by hand; we change the default in our package
> fit where we install stuff, assuming nobody's broken it lately.

Likely the problem there could be the CVS version using the ebuild from
the overlay, but I didn't see anything different in that and the
original.  And the mesa ebuild mentions DRI_DRIVER_DIR, not
LIBGL_DRIVERS_DIR.

However, it was the second bug, the horrible segfault, that was the real
problem.  I tried the official mesa gentoo ebuild, and I still get the
same segfault in mesa_update_lighting().

-- Evan