xshape+xcomposite

chinlu chinawa chinluchinawa at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 16:08:07 PST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Been looking at what you said Deron, but it looks like
l3gd source code is not available?, or I just didn't
look properly. I don't want to bother Amir with my
newbie questions.

BTW, I'm stuck trying do what Keith said, thus, to
create a 1bit ximage, that will allow me to turn it
over a pixmap via XPutImage, so I can shape a window
with any image's alpha channel info, whether it's
needed.

I've tried already filling rectangles onto the pixmap
used to shape the window and it works, so I'm doing
it.

However, and even providing that I haven't got idea
about java, it would be great if we could see Amir's
source code, is it actually on the public domain?

Kind Regards,