Screen alignment on Trident CyberBlade i1

Pio piosland82 at tiscalinet.it
Wed Jan 18 08:15:42 PST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have a Compaq Armada 110, the graphic card should be, according to the
specs, a Trident CyberBlade i1 with AGP 2X support.
I have installed Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy without any problem as the hardware
if fully detected but the screen when X started is slightly out of
alignment to the right.
Following the direction stated in the FAQ I have tried using custom
Modeline based upon the log.
Because this solution doesn't work I have tried using xvidtune but
without any result.
Any hint, tip or pointer to documentation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Giancarlo Pioli