lost Xvideo after upgrade to 6.9/7.0

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Sat Jan 14 08:55:37 PST 2006

Hello.

My video card is Radeon 9100, I use radeon driver.

I was using 6.9pre snapshots and Mesa/drm CVS. Everything was working
correctly (OpenGL and Xvideo). When 6.9/7.0 was released, I grabbed 6.9
source and compiled it. Then I realized that I've lost Xvideo.

Few days ago I installed another distro (ArchLinux, previously I was
using SUSE), Xorg 6.8.2 was working correctly, but I wanted to upgrade
again. This time I could try 7.0, because ArchLinux community already
prepared binary packages.

Result is exactly same. When I want to play anything with Xvideo I see
just empty window. In Depth 16 this window is light blue in Depth 24 it
is dark blue.

I tried to enable EXA, enable DGA, disable DRI, change Depth, disable
DMA for Xv, enable Composite. No change. What else can I try?

my conf:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/xorg.conf

log:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/Xorg.0.log

output of xvinfo:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/xvinfo.txt

output of mplayer:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/mplayer.txt

dmesg:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/dmesg.txt

cpuinfo:
http://jpopl.w.interia.pl/cpuinfo.txt

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies