glxcompmgr

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Jan 13 07:11:32 PST 2006

On Jan 13, 06 15:47:31 +0100, Hanno Böck wrote:
> After some fiddling around, I finally managed to get glxcompmgr running on
> xgl. I'll provide a howto+overlay for doing this in gentoo later today.
>
> Now, as glxcompmgr's documentation is very limited, I managed to get the
> wobbling window effect and the shadow-effect running, but nothing else.
>
> I can run
> glxcompmgr cube
> for example, but how do I activate this effect? some keyboard-shortcut? some
> command I don't know?

cube does only include the infrastructure for this.

Try

glxcompmgr cube rotate zoom

Then Left Windo*s + Left Mouse Button  or  Left Windo*s + Cursor Left/Right

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         mat at mshopf.de