Finishing Composite to handle transformed windows

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 9 14:59:04 PST 2006

But such a pseudo-root would still have the same clipping, DID
preparation, cursor hiding, and event propogation issues that
my prototype has. The concept of a "composite priority window"
is a simple concept, easily implemented, which deals with all
of these issues in one fell swoop.