patch: this add a missing -I in xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/swrast

Donnie Berkholz spyderous at gentoo.org
Mon Feb 27 12:26:57 PST 2006

Carlos Eduardo R. Diógenes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Compiling the CVS modular with the mesa in the CVS
> HEAD I percepted that that -I../shader/slang was
> missing in the Makefile.am
>
> Attached is the patch to correct this problem.

Felix fixed this just a couple of hours before you posted.

Thanks,
Donnie

CVSROOT:	/cvs/xorg
Module name:	xserver
Changes by:	fxkuehl at kemper.freedesktop.org	06/02/27 18:12:24

Log message:
  Fixing the Mesa build again, sigh. Add slang_execute_x86.c. Add
  -I../shader/slang to swrast INCLUDES.

Modified files:
      xserver/xorg/GL/:
        symlink-mesa.sh
      xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/shader/slang/:
        Makefile.am
      xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/swrast/:
        Makefile.am

  Revision      Changes    Path
  1.14          +1 -0      xserver/xorg/GL/symlink-mesa.sh
  http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/xorg/GL/symlink-mesa.sh
  1.11          +1 -0      xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/shader/slang/Makefile.am

http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/shader/slang/Makefile.am
  1.12          +1 -0      xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/swrast/Makefile.am
  http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/swrast/Makefile.am