XTHREADLIB and DragonFly and x11.pc

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Feb 21 14:18:35 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 02:01:26PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Can someone commit the above if okay? (And log and share the steps
> involved in doing this using git?)

I've committed your patch to my local repository on my laptop. After
applying the patch you posted (and deleting the .orig file that patch
created) I checked what git would do on commit:

	git-status

Then I did the actual commit:

	GIT_AUTHOR_NAME="Jeremy C. Reed" GIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL="reed at reedmedia.net" \
	git-commit -a -m 'Set XTHREADLIB correctly for dragonfly platforms.'

(This still resulted in my name as the "Committer", but you show up as
the "Author".)

To satisfy my curiousity, I used the graphical history browser gitk to
look at the resulting commit.

I'll push it to the server later today:

	git-push origin

Then I'll make sure my repository reflects everything on the server:

	git-pull

--Jamey