Xlib moved to git

Diego Calleja diegocalleja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:43:06 PST 2006

El Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:11:21 -0800,
Donnie Berkholz <spyderous at gentoo.org> escribió:

> From what I've heard it's fairly portable already, and I'm sure they'd
> happily accept patches for the more oddball OS's.

Googling a bit (just if someone is interested in it) and searching in the
git repository web interface, it seems to be already available on darwinports,
free/net/openbsd, there're "portability fixes" patches in the changelog for
things like solaris 10 and AIX (I guess that it should be easy to make it work
in any posix platform), and cywing is also supported. The one "weird OS" I
remember that I can't find is beos/haiku and that amiga OS.