CVS access through ssh and authorized_keys

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun Feb 19 12:26:45 PST 2006

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 02:43:34PM -0500, Felix Kühling wrote:
> I can't access CVS through ssh any more since CVS moved to kemper. I
> have a couple of authorized_keys in ~/.ssh on gabe. But it seems kemper
> doesn't know about them. How can I add those keys to kemper?

authorized_keys use has been deprecated ever since we switched to
userdir-ldap; I'll find out who has authorized_keys and send them a
mail.  Thanks for the heads-up.

To get new SSH keys in the system (all hosts), follow the procedure
documented in http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountMaintenance --
which includes filing a Bugzilla request to attach a GPG key to your
account if there isn't one already.

Cheers,
Daniel