Xorg 6.9.0, i810 and 915resolution not doing dualhead right.

Alan Hourihane alanh at fairlite.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 16:23:45 PST 2006

Phillip,

You might want to try grabbing a new driver from

http://www.fairlite.demon.co.uk/intel.html

download the i810_drv.so and libshadow.so files and install them, but
you may want to make a backup of the old ones first and let me know how
that goes.

The new driver above is basically what's in CVS now.

Alan.