Compiz wobbly.c

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 17 07:45:24 PST 2006

Ahmed:

I see the purpose of this patch, but would inquire whether
damagePendingOnScreen() is
invoked more than necessary and what impact that would have on performance.

 From the supplied diff,  I can see one questionable case, cut out
below. In general, is there a more
common exit point that might get the job done in one call for more code
paths?