minor Xlib patch #2: preparing for XCB

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Feb 14 12:24:02 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 01:46:31PM -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Monday 13 February 2006 15:05, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> > I'm preparing a patch against X.org modular libX11 for XCB, which I hope
> > to have done later this week. But I'd like to get the attached patch
> > committed first: I believe it's a good idea anyway, and it'll make my
> > later patch easier to review.
>
> Looks fine to me.  You've been xorged, feel free to commit.

Great, thanks! Committed.

I have another minor patch I'd like to commit, this time to the build
system. AFAICT there's no reason to have BIGREQS_CFLAGS separate from
X11_CFLAGS, and the separation kind of gets in my way. Should I even
wait for review on my fix for that?

My assorted patches are at http://people.freedesktop.org/~jamey/; this
one is 02-bigreqs-pkg-merge.patch.

--Jamey